I’ve talked about Brussels Sprouts in this post, and I have mentioned all the good nutrients this vegetable had to offer.
Here’s a delicious and easy recipe for you to try on. It serves 2 people.
- 1 bag of raw Brussel Sprouts
- 50g of fresh pomegranate (50g out of a 100g pack)
- 1 tablespoon of Raw Organic Living turmeric and ginger apple cider vinegar
- 1.5 tablespoon of almond flakes
- Fresh or dried rosemary
- Aspell organic balsamic vinegar or any other good quality organic balsamic vinegar (1 tablespoon)
- Wash, place the brussels sprouts in a tray with baking paper and slow roast the brussels sprouts (approximately 20 minutes) at 170 degrees in the oven. Use fresh or dried rosemary at your discretion and 1 teaspoon of Raw Organic Living turmeric and ginger apple cider vinegar to season and dress the brussels sprouts. Finish roasting the brussels sprouts when they start getting crispy outside – not too soft, not too hard.
- Place the brussels sprouts in a salad bowl and add the fresh pomegranate, the almond flakes and the Aspell organic balsamic vinegar.
- Toss the salad ingredients and serve immediately.
If you would like help preparing your meals or if you’d like to have someone to guide you through your journey to a healthier life, let me know. I’m here for you.