Here’s a cherries inspired recipe that will make the perfect summer drink during a hot day. Want to know more about the cherrie’s health benefits and nutrients? I tell you everything in this post.
Summer Cherry Cheerful Iced Drink
(1 serving/ 1x 150ml glass)
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 2 handfuls of cherries and 1 handful of strawberries
- 150 ml of unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 handful of grated fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons of raw honey
- 1 teaspoon of grounded cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of Haskapa Berry Powder (optional)
- Add filtered water as desired
- Iced cubes as desired
- Wash and remove the pits from the cherries. Wash the strawberries.
- Place the cherries and the strawberries in a blender or a juice maker, add the coconut milk, raw honey, cinnamon, berry powder and the ice cubes/water and blend all ingredients together.
- Add the grated mint to the mixture and blend all ingredients again.
Would you like to have a healthier and balanced life? I’m here for you. Get in touch and let’s talk about how I can support you creating healthier habits for a happier life.