Here’s a healthy and easy recipe for the Beetroot lovers.
If you’d like to know more about the benefits of including beetroot in your diet, take a look at this article.
- 2 bunches of raw beetroot
- 1 fennel bulb
- 1 pomelo fruit
- 1.5 tablespoons of Raw Organic Living turmeric and ginger apple cider vinegar for roasting
- Fresh or dried rosemary (as desired)
- Ground black pepper (as desired)
- Aspell organic balsamic vinegar or any other good quality organic balsamic vinegar (1.5 tablespoons for dressing
- Extra-virgin Olive oil (1 tablespoon) for dressing
- Wash the beetroot and the fennel thoroughly. Cut the beetroot into thin round slices and peel the fennel bulb into spiral slices (as if you were peeling an onion). Place them in a roasting tray with baking paper and slowly roast the beetroot and the fennel (approximately 20-25 minutes) at 170 degrees in the oven. Use 1.5 teaspoons of Raw Organic Living turmeric and ginger apple cider vinegar to season and dress the beetroot and the fennel.
- In the meantime, slice ½ of a pomelo into little cubes. Remove the white peel before you start slicing the pomelo.
- Place the beetroot, fennel and pomelo in a salad bowl and add 1.5 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar,1 teaspoon of olive oil and rosemary and black pepper as desired. You can also add a splash of Raw Organic Living turmeric and ginger apple cider vinegar if you wish.
- Toss the salad ingredients and serve immediately or keep it in the fridge fully covered until you are ready to serve it.
Have you tried this recipe? I would love to know what you think of it! Let me know in the comments.